Saturday, January 30, 2010

About Me

Hi, my name is Eric. I'm a quiet and passive guy, but once I get to know somebody, I can be pretty outgoing type. I'm a first year in college attending both Ventura and Oxnard College and trying to cram my classes together so I can transfer quickly. In academics, I have steady grades, usually average to a couple of A's, mostly B's and one or two C's.

So, why am I taking biology? It's basically for my GE's and I picked biology over the other courses, because when I took it in high school, I thought the subject interesting, but I never got to understand it well, so it's a good chance for me to retake the course. I'm not taking the lab portion, so hopefully I won't be confused. Biology to me is one of those intense reading-the-book courses, however I can never find myself to focus reading, so hopefully I'll pass!

1 comment:

  1. The book is actually pretty juvenile for this class. We will go into greater technical depth in the lecture. But you will still need to read the book since we can't cover everything in the lecture. I think you will find the course interesting though. What are your career goals?

    ReplyDelete